To live in Goshen Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Goshen UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Goshen is a town in Utah County, Utah, United States. It is part of the Provo–Orem Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 921 at the 2010 census. This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Goshen has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps. As of the census of 2000, there were 874 people, 272 households, and 214 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,213.6 people per square mile (468.7/km²). There were 295 housing units at an average density of 409.6 per square mile (158.2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 92.22% White, 0.57% Native American, 5.49% from other races, and 1.72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.35% of the population. In 1998, the Lou Diamond Phillips film Bats shot a scene in Goshen. The same year, the James Belushi film Made Men also shot scenes in Goshen.
Information provided by Wikipedia
Goshen Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $320,0006 beds, 3 baths3,662 sqft lot 1,743 sqftListing provided by Presidio Real Estate CompanyMLS 1616298
- $250,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 17.00 acListing provided by Real Service Realty LLCMLS 1595151
- $550,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 24.65 acListing provided by Century 21 Everest - OremMLS 1593054
- $124,9000 beds, 0 bathlot 9.90 acListing provided by Quackenbush RealtyMLS 1590325
- $99,9000 beds, 0 bathlot 2.22 acListing provided by Realtypath LLC - Home and FamilyMLS 1556732
- $3,650,0000 beds, 0 bathlot 242.00 acListing provided by 048 Realty of Salt Lake County, PCMLS 1522736
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.