To live near Oquirrh Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Oquirrh UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Oquirrh was a census-designated place (CDP) in Salt Lake County, Utah, located on the slopes of the Oquirrh Mountains that gave it its name. As of the 2000 census, the CDP population was 10,390, a modest increase over the 1990 figure of 7,593. In 2000, Oquirrh was annexed by West Jordan. As of the census of 2000, there were 10,390 people, 2,683 households, and 2,428 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,292.3/km² (5,950.3/mi²). There were 2,728 housing units at an average density of 601.9/km² (1,562.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 87.60% White, 0.69% African American, 0.41% Native American, 1.36% Asian, 1.62% Pacific Islander, 6.18% from other races, and 2.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.58% of the population. There were 2,683 households out of which 69.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 75.0% were married couples living together, 11.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 9.5% were non-families. 6.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 0.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.87 and the average family size was 4.03. In the CDP, the population was spread out with 43.0% under the age of 18, 10.1% from 18 to 24, 37.0% from 25 to 44, 8.6% from 45 to 64, and 1.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 23 years. For every 100 females there were 99.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.2 males. The median income for a household in the CDP was $51,199, and the median income for a family was $51,156. Males had a median income of $36,229 versus $24,270 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,617. About 3.8% of families and 5.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.1% of those under age 18 and 13.3% of those age 65 or over.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Oquirrh Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 4 beds, 1 bath1,998 sqft lot 6,969 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Station ParkMLS 1588383
- $304,9904 beds, 3 baths1,792 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by IMPOWER REAL ESTATE - NINJAMLS 1588332
- $249,9003 beds, 2 baths1,440 sqft lot 6,969 sqftListing provided by Coe RealtyMLS 1588100
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,567 sqft lot 5,662 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1588066
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,408 sqft lot 435 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1587849
- $336,9004 beds, 3 baths2,270 sqft lot 5,227 sqftListing provided by Stringham Realty GroupMLS 1587820
- $252,9003 beds, 2 baths1,506 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by Leap Realty, LLCMLS 1587785
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,766 sqft lot 8,276 sqftListing provided by Real Team Realty LLCMLS 1588021
- 3 beds, 3 baths3,078 sqft lot 5,662 sqftListing provided by Holmes Homes RealtyMLS 1587666
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,793 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListing provided by Holmes Homes RealtyMLS 1587639
- 3 beds, 3 baths3,068 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListing provided by Influence Realty and RelocationMLS 1587580
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,629 sqft lot 12,196 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC ExpertsMLS 1587569
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,838 sqft lot 12,196 sqftListing provided by Keystone Brokerage LLCMLS 1587564
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,850 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1587528
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,848 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by Sperling, REALTORSMLS 1587471
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,499 sqft lot 5,662 sqftListing provided by Ascent Real Estate Group LLCMLS 1588362
- $287,5004 beds, 2 baths1,820 sqft lot 6,098 sqftListing provided by Utah Select Realty, Inc.MLS 1587081
- Price Drop4 beds, 2 baths1,900 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by IMPOWER REAL ESTATE - NINJAMLS 1587057
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.