To live near Oquirrh Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Oquirrh UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Oquirrh was a census-designated place (CDP) in Salt Lake County, Utah, located on the slopes of the Oquirrh Mountains that gave it its name. As of the 2000 census, the CDP population was 10,390, a modest increase over the 1990 figure of 7,593. In 2000, Oquirrh was annexed by West Jordan. As of the census of 2000, there were 10,390 people, 2,683 households, and 2,428 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,292.3/km² (5,950.3/mi²). There were 2,728 housing units at an average density of 601.9/km² (1,562.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 87.60% White, 0.69% African American, 0.41% Native American, 1.36% Asian, 1.62% Pacific Islander, 6.18% from other races, and 2.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.58% of the population. There were 2,683 households out of which 69.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 75.0% were married couples living together, 11.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 9.5% were non-families. 6.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 0.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.87 and the average family size was 4.03. In the CDP, the population was spread out with 43.0% under the age of 18, 10.1% from 18 to 24, 37.0% from 25 to 44, 8.6% from 45 to 64, and 1.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 23 years. For every 100 females there were 99.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.2 males. The median income for a household in the CDP was $51,199, and the median income for a family was $51,156. Males had a median income of $36,229 versus $24,270 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,617. About 3.8% of families and 5.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.1% of those under age 18 and 13.3% of those age 65 or over.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Oquirrh Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $249,9003 beds, 2 baths1,440 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by KW LEGACY KELLER WILLIAMS REALTYMLS 1616747
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,880 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Wise Choice Real Estate - CentralMLS 1616729
- 3 beds, 1 bath1,888 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX ResultsMLS 1616678
- $299,9004 beds, 2 baths1,868 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Utah R & I Properties, L.L.C.MLS 1616655
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,957 sqft lot 5,663 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate (South Valley)MLS 1616332
- $284,9004 beds, 2 baths1,382 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by iPro Realty Network (Union Park)MLS 1616398
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Brighton Realty, LLCMLS 1616368
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,285 sqft lot 872 sqftListing provided by RANLife Real EstateMLS 1616284
- 6 beds, 2 baths2,460 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLCMLS 1616285
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,702 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1616275
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Brighton Realty, LLCMLS 1616136
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,828 sqft lot 5,663 sqftListing provided by Ulrich REALTORSMLS 1616052
- $259,0003 beds, 2 baths1,430 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by Select Group Realty LLCMLS 1615949
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,607 sqft lot 9,584 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - New ParkMLS 1615911
- $250,0003 beds, 2 baths1,758 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1615871
- $270,0005 beds, 2 baths1,716 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by WU Enter Real EstateMLS 1615866
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,710 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Aubrey and Associates RealtyMLS 1615818
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,888 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Interstate Realty BrokersMLS 1615811
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Brighton Realty, LLCMLS 1615798
- Price Drop4 beds, 3 baths1,784 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by RANLife Real EstateMLS 1615741
- 4 beds, 2 baths3,388 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Windermere Real Estate-Utah (Ft. Union Branch)MLS 1615724
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2019.