To live near Oquirrh Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Oquirrh UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Oquirrh was a census-designated place (CDP) in Salt Lake County, Utah, located on the slopes of the Oquirrh Mountains that gave it its name. As of the 2000 census, the CDP population was 10,390, a modest increase over the 1990 figure of 7,593. In 2000, Oquirrh was annexed by West Jordan. As of the census of 2000, there were 10,390 people, 2,683 households, and 2,428 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 2,292.3/km² (5,950.3/mi²). There were 2,728 housing units at an average density of 601.9/km² (1,562.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 87.60% White, 0.69% African American, 0.41% Native American, 1.36% Asian, 1.62% Pacific Islander, 6.18% from other races, and 2.14% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.58% of the population. There were 2,683 households out of which 69.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 75.0% were married couples living together, 11.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 9.5% were non-families. 6.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 0.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.87 and the average family size was 4.03. In the CDP, the population was spread out with 43.0% under the age of 18, 10.1% from 18 to 24, 37.0% from 25 to 44, 8.6% from 45 to 64, and 1.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 23 years. For every 100 females there were 99.9 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 95.2 males. The median income for a household in the CDP was $51,199, and the median income for a family was $51,156. Males had a median income of $36,229 versus $24,270 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $14,617. About 3.8% of families and 5.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.1% of those under age 18 and 13.3% of those age 65 or over.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Oquirrh Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $339,9005 beds, 3 baths1,907 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1604150
- $254,9873 beds, 1 bath1,002 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SelectMLS 1604123
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,654 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by Allegiance Real EstateMLS 1604096
- $303,5003 beds, 3 baths2,233 sqft lot 3,050 sqftListing provided by D.R. Horton Inc.MLS 1604133
- $259,9003 beds, 2 baths1,735 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PrestigeMLS 1604081
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,088 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by R and R Realty, LLCMLS 1604040
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,129 sqft lot 20,474 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PrestigeMLS 1604046
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,530 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by CDA PropertiesMLS 1603928
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,950 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1603898
- $239,9003 beds, 1 bath962 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Team Plus Realty of Utah, LLCMLS 1603861
- $344,9003 beds, 2 baths2,860 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Wasatch Luxury, LLCMLS 1603705
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,648 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by RealtyONE Group SignatureMLS 1603701
- 2 beds, 1 bath870 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Dwellings Real EstateMLS 1603699
- 6 beds, 2 baths2,310 sqft lot 11,326 sqftListing provided by Utah Select Realty, Inc.MLS 1603612
- $235,000Price Drop2 beds, 2 baths1,206 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Windermere Real Estate-Utah (Salt Lake Branch)MLS 1603596
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,376 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - AdvantageMLS 1603228
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,514 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by UTAH HOMES NETWORKMLS 1603113
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,824 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLCMLS 1603070
- 5 beds, 4 baths2,184 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1603021
- $304,9004 beds, 3 baths1,721 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1603012
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,272 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Century 21 Everest - CentervilleMLS 1602994
- $250,0003 beds, 2 baths2,100 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Salt LakeMLS 1602983
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,572 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListing provided by KW Salt Lake City Keller Williams Real EstateMLS 1602784
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,815 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Rock Real Estate Group LLCMLS 1602757
- $334,9996 beds, 2 baths2,211 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PrestigeMLS 1602720
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,141 sqft lot 2,614 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1602718
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.