To live in Solitude Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Solitude UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, houses in the Area Real Estate location.
Solitude Mountain Resort is a ski resort located in the Big Cottonwood Canyon of the Wasatch Mountains, thirty miles southeast of Salt Lake City, Utah. With 66 trails, 1,200 acres (4.9 km2) and 2,047 feet (624 m) vertical, Solitude is one of the smaller ski resorts near Salt Lake City, along with its neighbor Brighton. It is a family-oriented mountain, with a wider range of beginner and intermediate slopes than other nearby ski resorts; 50% of its slopes are graded "beginner" or "intermediate," the highest such ratio in the Salt Lake City area. Solitude was one of the first major US resorts to adopt an RFID lift ticket system, allowing lift lines to move more efficiently while reducing "lift poaching". It was followed by Alta Ski Area in 2007. Solitude is adjacent to Brighton Ski Resort near the top of Big Cottonwood Canyon. Solitude and Brighton offer a common "Solbright Pass" which provides access to both resorts for a nominal surcharge.
Sunshine Bowl and Little Dolly are so much fun. So is everything else at Solitude. Most of Solitude's trails descend from a ridge (Eagle Ridge trail) which runs parallel with The Big Cottonwood Canyon Scenic Byway as it rises up the center of Big Cottonwood Canyon. Two lifts—quad chairs Powder Horn II and Eagle Express—run to the top of Eagle Ridge, while quads Apex Express and Moonbeam Express feed the intermediate and beginner terrain (respectively) immediately below it. The back of Eagle Ridge drops into Honeycomb Canyon, a long valley with most of the resort's bowl skiing. Honeycomb Canyon is primarily accessed by the Summit Express Chair lift, which runs behind Eagle Ridge to the mountain's summit; return access from the bottom of Honeycomb Canyon is also available via the Honeycomb Return quad. The Summit Chair also provides access to adjacent Brighton Ski Resort. Two more lifts, Link double and Sunrise triple, provide dedicated skiing areas for beginners.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Solitude Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 1 bed, 1 bath827 sqftListing provided by Green Ivy RealtyMLS 1595383
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,152 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Locus, A Real Estate CompanyMLS 1590448
- 1 bed, 1 bath743 sqftListing provided by Locus, A Real Estate CompanyMLS 1580396
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 4.80 acListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PlatinumMLS 1572586
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 1.13 acListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PlatinumMLS 1572578
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 3.38 acListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PlatinumMLS 1572577
- 1 bed, 1 bath743 sqft lot 435 sqftListing provided by RealtyONE Group SignatureMLS 1570651
- $619,0002 beds, 3 baths1,232 sqftListing provided by Locus, A Real Estate CompanyMLS 1555741
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 27,442 sqftListing provided by Locus, A Real Estate CompanyMLS 1525975
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX Software is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.