To live in West Jordan Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Jordan UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in local Real Estate.
West Jordan is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City and has a mixed economy. According to the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 103,712, placing it as the fourth most populous in the state. The city occupies the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley at an elevation of 4,330 feet (1,320 m). Named after the nearby Jordan River, the limits of the city begin on the river's western bank and end in the eastern foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains, where Kennecott Copper Mine, the world's largest man-made excavation is located. Settled in the mid-19th century, the city has developed into its own regional center. As of 2012, the city has four major retail centers; with Jordan Landing being one of the largest mixed-use planned developments in the Intermountain West. Companies headquartered in West Jordan include Mountain America Credit Union, Lynco Sales & Service, SME Steel, and Cyprus Credit Union. The city has one major hospital, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and a campus of Salt Lake Community College, which is designed to become the main campus by 2020. City landmarks include Gardner Village, established in 1850, and South Valley Regional Airport, formerly known as "Salt Lake Airport #2." The airport serves general aviation operations as well as a base for the Utah Army National Guard for Apache and Black Hawk helicopters.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Jordan Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 5 beds, 4 baths2,184 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1603021
- $142,5001 bed, 1 bath672 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Probe RealtorsMLS 1602953
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,934 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by KW South Valley Keller WilliamsMLS 1602860
- 4 beds, 3 baths1,815 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Rock Real Estate Group LLCMLS 1602757
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,314 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Epic Real Estate LLCMLS 1602751
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,141 sqft lot 2,614 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1602718
- 4 beds, 4 baths3,206 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1602508
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,522 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListing provided by IMPOWER REAL ESTATE - NINJAMLS 1602458
- $599,9994 beds, 4 baths3,568 sqft lot 37,462 sqftListing provided by UTAH PREMIER REAL ESTATE INCMLS 1602407
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,724 sqft lot 10,890 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1602360
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,754 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Cannon & CompanyMLS 1602235
- $225,0002 beds, 1 bath696 sqft lot 9,584 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1602356
- $350,0004 beds, 2 baths2,822 sqft lot 16,989 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1602323
- 4 beds, 4 baths2,056 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1602029
- $330,0005 beds, 2 baths2,000 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - Premier Elite BranchMLS 1601880
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,103 sqft lot 13,504 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1601588
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,867 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by Realtypath SummitMLS 1601176
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.