To live in West Jordan Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Jordan UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in local Real Estate.
West Jordan is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City and has a mixed economy. According to the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 103,712, placing it as the fourth most populous in the state. The city occupies the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley at an elevation of 4,330 feet (1,320 m). Named after the nearby Jordan River, the limits of the city begin on the river's western bank and end in the eastern foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains, where Kennecott Copper Mine, the world's largest man-made excavation is located. Settled in the mid-19th century, the city has developed into its own regional center. As of 2012, the city has four major retail centers; with Jordan Landing being one of the largest mixed-use planned developments in the Intermountain West. Companies headquartered in West Jordan include Mountain America Credit Union, Lynco Sales & Service, SME Steel, and Cyprus Credit Union. The city has one major hospital, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and a campus of Salt Lake Community College, which is designed to become the main campus by 2020. City landmarks include Gardner Village, established in 1850, and South Valley Regional Airport, formerly known as "Salt Lake Airport #2." The airport serves general aviation operations as well as a base for the Utah Army National Guard for Apache and Black Hawk helicopters.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Jordan Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 beds, 2 baths3,284 sqft lot 12,196 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PrestigeMLS 1588173
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,394 sqft lot 10,454 sqftListing provided by SLC HomesMLS 1588041
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,328 sqft lot 435 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - AdvantageMLS 1588000
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,218 sqft lot 6,969 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1588001
- $409,0005 beds, 3 baths3,483 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by Utah Select Realty, Inc.MLS 1587958
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,069 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by REALTY GROUP UTAH LLCMLS 1587911
- $389,9005 beds, 4 baths2,776 sqft lot 10,018 sqftListing provided by ERA Brokers Consolidated - Utah CountyMLS 1587808
- $550,0003 beds, 3 baths3,989 sqft lot 12,196 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1588221
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,766 sqft lot 8,276 sqftListing provided by Real Team Realty LLCMLS 1588021
- $219,9002 beds, 1 bath1,200 sqft lot 13,939 sqftListing provided by KW Salt Lake City Keller Williams Real EstateMLS 1587704
- 3 beds, 3 baths3,078 sqft lot 5,662 sqftListing provided by Holmes Homes RealtyMLS 1587666
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,793 sqft lot 2,178 sqftListing provided by Holmes Homes RealtyMLS 1587639
- 3 beds, 3 baths3,068 sqft lot 9,147 sqftListing provided by Influence Realty and RelocationMLS 1587580
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,629 sqft lot 12,196 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC ExpertsMLS 1587569
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,848 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by Sperling, REALTORSMLS 1587471
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,056 sqftListing provided by My Home Real Estate, IncMLS 1588385
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 17,859 sqftListing provided by Bryson Real Estate LLCMLS 1587755
- Price Drop4 beds, 2 baths1,900 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by IMPOWER REAL ESTATE - NINJAMLS 1587057
- 5 beds, 4 baths4,430 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by Red Cliffs Real EstateMLS 1587148
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.