To live in West Jordan Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Jordan UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in local Real Estate.
West Jordan is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City and has a mixed economy. According to the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 103,712, placing it as the fourth most populous in the state. The city occupies the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley at an elevation of 4,330 feet (1,320 m). Named after the nearby Jordan River, the limits of the city begin on the river's western bank and end in the eastern foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains, where Kennecott Copper Mine, the world's largest man-made excavation is located. Settled in the mid-19th century, the city has developed into its own regional center. As of 2012, the city has four major retail centers; with Jordan Landing being one of the largest mixed-use planned developments in the Intermountain West. Companies headquartered in West Jordan include Mountain America Credit Union, Lynco Sales & Service, SME Steel, and Cyprus Credit Union. The city has one major hospital, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and a campus of Salt Lake Community College, which is designed to become the main campus by 2020. City landmarks include Gardner Village, established in 1850, and South Valley Regional Airport, formerly known as "Salt Lake Airport #2." The airport serves general aviation operations as well as a base for the Utah Army National Guard for Apache and Black Hawk helicopters.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Jordan Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 5 beds, 4 baths2,852 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX EquityMLS 1618156
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,310 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1618147
- 6 beds, 4 baths3,660 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1618137
- $649,9907 beds, 5 baths3,971 sqft lot 11,762 sqftListing provided by National E-RealtyMLS 1618097
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,788 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Bkrg - Union HeightsMLS 1618023
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,103 sqft lot 13,504 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1617926
- $405,0006 beds, 3 baths2,702 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by Jordan Real EstateMLS 1617919
- 7 beds, 3 baths4,018 sqft lot 12,197 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1617790
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,442 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1617615
- $309,9003 beds, 3 baths2,188 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1617598
- lot 17,424 sqftListing provided by Stonebrook Real EstateMLS 1617611
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,903 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by PRIME RESIDENTIAL BROKERSMLS 1617474
- $510,0006 beds, 3 baths3,738 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by Signature Real Estate Utah - Cottonwood HeightsMLS 1617473
- $475,0003 beds, 3 baths2,054 sqft lot 3,485 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1617317
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,968 sqftListing provided by Redzone Real EstateMLS 1617312
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,175 sqft lot 3,485 sqftListing provided by Re/Max OverlandMLS 1617193
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,500 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Community SolutionsMLS 1617158
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.