To live in West Valley Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Valley UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in the local Area Real Estate.
West Valley City is a city in Salt Lake County and a suburb of Salt Lake City in the U.S. state of Utah. The population was 129,480 at the 2010 census, making it the second-largest city in Utah. The city incorporated in 1980 from a large, quickly growing unincorporated area, which was variously known as Granger, Hunter, Chesterfield, and Redwood. It is home to the Maverik Center and USANA Amphitheater. The earliest known residents of the western Salt Lake Valley were Native American bands of the Ute and Shoshoni tribes. The first European people to live in the area were the Latter-day Saints (Mormons). The Euro-Americans arrived in the Salt Lake Valley in 1847. The area was first staked out by settler Joseph Harker and his family in the area they named as "over Jordan" (referring to the land west of the Jordan River, which runs through the valley). The Granger area was settled by Welsh Latter-day Saints who had come to Utah with Dan Jones in 1849. Irrigation systems and agriculture were developed in the area, and it was Elias Smith who proposed the area's name on account of its successful farming. At other times high alkali content made farming difficult, but there were enough Latter-day Saints to form a separate Granger Ward in 1884. Granger and vicinity had about 1,000 people in 1930.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Valley Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- Price Drop5 beds, 3 baths2,872 sqft lot 5,663 sqftListing provided by Conrad Cruz Real Estate Services LLCMLS 1618104
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,720 sqft lot 2,614 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1618049
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,139 sqft lot 10,890 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1618020
- 2 beds, 1 bath879 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Realtypath CorporateMLS 1618010
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,333 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1617990
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,870 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1617942
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,964 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by KW South Valley Keller WilliamsMLS 1617838
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,840 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1617773
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,650 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX Associates So. OgdenMLS 1617582
- 3 beds, 1 bath2,088 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Paradise Real EstateMLS 1617439
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,948 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Better Homes & Gardens RE Influence PartnersMLS 1617424
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,065 sqft lot 16,553 sqftListing provided by RANLife Real EstateMLS 1617738
- Price Drop6 beds, 3 baths2,774 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Utah Realty SpecialistsMLS 1617362
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,938 sqft lot 1,743 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1617352
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,124 sqft lot 1,743 sqftListing provided by Latitude 40 PropertiesMLS 1617345
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,900 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Selling Salt LakeMLS 1617342
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,194 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListing provided by McKay RealtyMLS 1617254
- 6 beds, 3 baths2,764 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1617369
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,056 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1617332
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,010 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX SelectMLS 1617023
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 6.72 acListing provided by CBRE Inc.MLS 1616868
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.