To live in West Valley Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Valley UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in the local Area Real Estate.
West Valley City is a city in Salt Lake County and a suburb of Salt Lake City in the U.S. state of Utah. The population was 129,480 at the 2010 census, making it the second-largest city in Utah. The city incorporated in 1980 from a large, quickly growing unincorporated area, which was variously known as Granger, Hunter, Chesterfield, and Redwood. It is home to the Maverik Center and USANA Amphitheater. The earliest known residents of the western Salt Lake Valley were Native American bands of the Ute and Shoshoni tribes. The first European people to live in the area were the Latter-day Saints (Mormons). The Euro-Americans arrived in the Salt Lake Valley in 1847. The area was first staked out by settler Joseph Harker and his family in the area they named as "over Jordan" (referring to the land west of the Jordan River, which runs through the valley). The Granger area was settled by Welsh Latter-day Saints who had come to Utah with Dan Jones in 1849. Irrigation systems and agriculture were developed in the area, and it was Elias Smith who proposed the area's name on account of its successful farming. At other times high alkali content made farming difficult, but there were enough Latter-day Saints to form a separate Granger Ward in 1884. Granger and vicinity had about 1,000 people in 1930.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Valley Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 30,928 sqftListing provided by Alliance Residential Real Estate LLCMLS 1602846
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,448 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1602773
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,413 sqft lot 10,890 sqftListing provided by Blue Diamond Realty LLCMLS 1602719
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,538 sqft lot 11,762 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-OgdenMLS 1602694
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,728 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1602510
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,394 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1602437
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,128 sqft lot 2,614 sqftListing provided by EXIT REALTY SUCCESSMLS 1602439
- 5 beds, 3 baths3,187 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Wasatch Luxury, LLCMLS 1602072
- 5 beds, 2 baths2,108 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1602032
- 5 beds, 4 baths2,682 sqft lot 3,921 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1602000
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,762 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1601994
- 6 beds, 3 baths3,005 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by Utah Select Realty, Inc.MLS 1601591
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,170 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1601309
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,644 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1601289
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,649 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - Home and FamilyMLS 1600569
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.