To live in Magna Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Lehi UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Magna is a census-designated place (CDP) and township in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. The population was 26,505 at the 2010 census, a moderate increase over the 2000 figure of 22,770. Settlement of the area began in 1851 shortly after the Mormon pioneers reached the Salt Lake Valley. Early farmers settled in 1868 at the base of the northern Oquirrh Mountains and called their community Pleasant Green. By 1900, there were about 20 families in the area. One of the first Pleasant Green pioneers was Abraham Coon, who established a livestock ranch and settlement called “Coonville” in a canyon mouth at about 5400 South. The canyon is now known as Coon Canyon, and Coon Creek flowing out of it, is one of the major Oquirrh Mountain drainages. Coon Creek flows north and west through Magna to the Great Salt Lake. The Pleasant Green Cemetery located in the Oquirrh foothills, at about 3500 South, was established in 1883. In 1890, in response to a law requiring all children to receive free public education, the first school was built in the community. Magna is home to The Empress Theatre. Nestled right up against the foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains, The Empress Theatre has stood for 100 years. Built in 1916 by the Western Theatre Corporation at the end of historic Main Street in Magna, UT, the venue originally opened to provide entertainment to the mine workers. The theatre remained open at least through 1930. As mining operations and economic activity moved away from Main Street in Magna, the theatre was eventually closed. The building would not be used as a theatre for many years, but it did maintain its distinctive architectural façade.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Magna Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $372,4004 Beds, 3 Baths2,789 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Moore HomesMLS 1642282
- 3 Beds, 3 Baths2,242 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Real Team Realty LLCMLS 1641759
- $334,9904 Beds, 3 Baths1,872 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - SecureMLS 1641483
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths1,660 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1641408
- $249,9005 Beds, 2 Baths1,872 sqft lot 12,633 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Elite Spanish ForkMLS 1640456
- $324,900Price Drop4 Beds, 4 Baths2,326 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1640059
- $314,9003 Beds, 3 Baths2,169 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Ulrich REALTORSMLS 1639964
- $349,0003 Beds, 2 Baths3,100 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListing provided by RealtyONE Group SignatureMLS 1639825
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths850 sqftListing provided by KW South Valley Keller WilliamsMLS 1639723
- $230,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,354 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1639305
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths2,845 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by D.R. Horton Inc.MLS 1639113
- $299,0004 Beds, 2 Baths2,552 sqft lot 11,326 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1639043
- $248,9993 Beds, 1 Bath1,500 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1638987
- $229,900Price Drop3 Beds, 2 Baths1,794 sqft lot 5,663 sqftListing provided by Jordan Real EstateMLS 1638066
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 3.39 acListing provided by Ulrich REALTORSMLS 1636628
- $277,0004 Beds, 2 Baths2,052 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - Premier Elite BranchMLS 1636752
- $339,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,700 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by Windermere Real Estate - Utah (Holladay)MLS 1635930
- $290,0004 Beds, 3 Baths2,419 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Madmarli RealtyMLS 1635760
- $329,9003 Beds, 2 Baths2,754 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by Moore HomesMLS 1635269
- $45,0000 Beds, 0 Bathlot 5,228 sqftListing provided by CDC Homes, LLCMLS 1634198