To live in Midvale Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Midvale UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, houses in the Area.
As of the census of 2000, there were 27,029 people, 10,089 households, and 6,638 families residing in the city. The population density was 4,627.4 people per square mile (1,787.0/km²). There were 10,730 housing units at an average density of 1,837.0 per square mile (709.4/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 82.44% White, 1.18% African American, 1.29% Native American, 1.85% Asian, 0.58% Pacific Islander, 9.96% from other races, and 2.71% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 20.77% of the population. Midvale City has a nonpartisan mayor-council form of government. The mayor and five councilors are elected to four-year terms. Just like the wandering Ute bands before them, Utah's Pioneer settlers began with a dependence on the land and the landscape; thus, early pioneers were quick to recognize the richness inherent in the Salt Lake Valley. They saw the abundant creeks and the grassy valley and envisioned farmlands and fields. They discovered the minerals and ores that envisioned thriving communities of commerce and industry.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Midvale Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 beds, 4 baths2,250 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1595715
- $420,0006 beds, 3 baths3,234 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Jordan Real EstateMLS 1595254
- $379,9004 beds, 2 baths2,146 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by TruNet Real Estate LLCMLS 1595004
- $254,9002 beds, 3 baths1,630 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1594959
- $449,9005 beds, 4 baths3,318 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX Associates LaytonMLS 1594705
- $90,5003 beds, 2 baths1,795 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - PlatinumMLS 1594601
- $309,9003 beds, 2 baths2,120 sqft lot 12,197 sqftListing provided by iPro Realty Network (Union Park)MLS 1594584
- $355,0004 beds, 2 baths2,016 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - InternationalMLS 1593000
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,250 sqft lot 435 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1592968
- $330,0003 beds, 2 baths1,736 sqft lot 11,325 sqftListing provided by My Home RealtyMLS 1592727
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,573 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1592391
- $233,9002 beds, 2 baths1,140 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Unity Group Real EstateMLS 1592394
- 2 beds, 1 bath932 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Redzone Real EstateMLS 1591280
- $265,0003 beds, 3 baths1,462 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1595277
- $355,0003 beds, 3 baths1,988 sqft lot 3,050 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SelectMLS 1591121
- $269,9004 beds, 1 bath1,354 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - AdvantageMLS 1590786
- Price Drop5 beds, 2 baths1,762 sqft lot 5,663 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1590373
- $359,0004 beds, 3 baths2,150 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Realtypath South ValleyMLS 1588715
- Price Drop2 beds, 2 baths2,454 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListing provided by Miller & CompanyMLS 1588227
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,047 sqftListing provided by Black Diamond RealtyMLS 1594007
- $465,0004 beds, 4 baths3,198 sqft lot 10,018 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1586960
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.