To live in Orem Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our Orem UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Real Estate area.
Orem is a city in Utah County, Utah, United States, in the north-central part of the state. It is adjacent to Provo, Lindon, and Vineyard and is about 45 miles (72 km) south of Salt Lake City. Orem is one of the principal cities of the Provo-Orem, Utah Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Utah and Juab counties. The population was 84,324 at the 2000 census, while the 2010 population was 88,328 making it the fifth-largest city in Utah. Utah Valley University is located in Orem. The Orem Owlz of the minor league baseball Pioneer League play their home games at the college. Orem uses the slogan "Family City USA." In 2010 Forbes rated it the 5th best place to raise a family. Also, Time magazine rated the Provo-Orem area as the best place to live for spiritual well-being, due to a high population of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. At one time the area was known as Sharon, a Biblical name for a mostly level strip of land running between mountains and the sea, and the name of the Vermont birth town of Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement. Another former name was Provo Bench. In an apparent attempt to attract more investment to the town and provide an easy way for the large population of farmers with orchards to ship produce, in 1914 it was named after Walter C. Orem, President of the Salt Lake and Utah Railroad in the early 1900s. Orem was incorporated in 1919. Orem has a wide variety of stores and businesses. Orem is also home to the oldest mall in Utah County, opened in March 1973.
Information provided by Wikipedia.
Orem Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $325,0004 Beds, 2 Baths2,010 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by R and R Realty, LLCMLS 1637869
- $218,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,247 sqftListing provided by Better Homes & Gardens Influence Partners-Utah CtyMLS 1637837
- $259,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,072 sqft lot 872 sqftListing provided by HAVOYA REAL ESTATE, LLCMLS 1637536
- $310,0003 Beds, 2 Baths1,746 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-OremMLS 1637192
- $375,0004 Beds, 3 Baths2,382 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Flat Rate HomesMLS 1637123
- $289,700Price Drop4 Beds, 2 Baths2,134 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by Realtypath LLC - SecureMLS 1637088
- $397,0006 Beds, 3 Baths3,358 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by RANLife Real EstateMLS 1637060
- $287,9003 Beds, 3 Baths1,739 sqft lot 1,307 sqftListing provided by Real Team Realty LLCMLS 1637198
- $265,0003 Beds, 1 Bath1,635 sqft lot 6,099 sqftListing provided by Rise Utah RealtyMLS 1637120
- $270,0004 Beds, 2 Baths1,844 sqft lot 4,792 sqftListing provided by KW WESTFIELD KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATEMLS 1636998
- $319,9003 Beds, 3 Baths1,505 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Presidio Real Estate CompanyMLS 1637527
- $264,9993 Beds, 1 Bath1,008 sqft lot 9,584 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - Prosper GroupMLS 1636744
- $304,9993 Beds, 3 Baths1,783 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Mansell Real Estate (Salt Lake)MLS 1636714
- $325,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,600 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Mansell Real Estate (Salt Lake)MLS 1636715
- $189,9002 Beds, 2 Baths1,705 sqft lot 1,307 sqftListing provided by Mountainland RealtyMLS 1636603
- $349,9006 Beds, 4 Baths2,600 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by KW WESTFIELD KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATEMLS 1636610
- $543,0005 Beds, 4 Baths3,302 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by TRH Property GroupMLS 1636593
- $360,0004 Beds, 3 Baths2,140 sqft lot 10,019 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX ResultsMLS 1636596
- $305,9004 Beds, 3 Baths2,566 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Cannon Associates, IncMLS 1636327
- $242,0003 Beds, 3 Baths1,901 sqft lot 872 sqftListing provided by KW Utah Realtors Keller WilliamsMLS 1636018