To Live in Sandy Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses for Salt Lake Area Real Estate.
Sandy (officially known as Sandy City) is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. The population was 87,461 at the 2010 census, making it the sixth-largest city in Utah. Sandy is home to the Shops at South Town shopping mall; the Jordan Commons entertainment, office and dining complex; and the South Towne Exposition Center. It is also the location of the soccer-specific Rio Tinto Stadium, which hosts Real Salt Lake home games, and opened on October 8, 2008. The city is currently developing an urban, walkable and transit-oriented city center called The Cairns. A formal master plan was adopted in January 2017 to accommodate regional growth and outlines developments and related guidelines through the next 25 years, while dividing the city center into distinct villages. The plan emphasizes sustainable living, walkability, human-scaled architecture, environmentally-friendly design, and nature-inspired design while managing population growth and its related challenges.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
Sandy Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $799,0004 beds, 3 baths3,020 sqft lot 21,780 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah - Salt LakeMLS 1596123
- $534,0004 beds, 3 baths3,640 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1596038
- $840,0006 beds, 5 baths6,960 sqft lot 18,731 sqftListing provided by NVS Real Estate, Inc.MLS 1595991
- $274,9504 beds, 2 baths1,664 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - Premier Elite BranchMLS 1596035
- $299,9003 beds, 3 baths1,766 sqft lot 1,307 sqftListing provided by CDA PropertiesMLS 1595803
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,473 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by RE/MAX Results South JordanMLS 1595671
- $259,9003 beds, 3 baths1,440 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Densley Development Inc.MLS 1595652
- $285,0003 beds, 2 baths1,994 sqft lot 7,841 sqftListing provided by Treo Real Estate Inc.MLS 1595718
- $395,0004 beds, 4 baths2,376 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Select Group Realty LLCMLS 1595701
- $399,9005 beds, 2 baths2,144 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Influence Realty and RelocationMLS 1595363
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,768 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by Chapman Richards & AssociatesMLS 1595272
- $469,0004 beds, 4 baths2,751 sqft lot 15,246 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1595163
- $1,360,0007 beds, 5 baths8,442 sqft lot 26,136 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1595077
- $369,900Price Drop3 beds, 2 baths1,849 sqft lot 10,890 sqftListing provided by RealtyONE Group SignatureMLS 1594467
- $625,0005 beds, 4 baths3,016 sqft lot 4,791 sqftListing provided by Aubrey and Associates RealtyMLS 1594444
- $449,9005 beds, 3 baths2,944 sqft lot 11,325 sqftListing provided by Maxim PropertiesMLS 1594414
- $429,9004 beds, 4 baths2,541 sqft lot 7,406 sqftListing provided by National E-RealtyMLS 1594009
- $649,9903 beds, 3 baths3,603 sqft lot 2,614 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah - Salt LakeMLS 1594062
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,247 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Osmond Real Estate - Spanish ForkMLS 1593992
- $825,0006 beds, 4 baths5,616 sqft lot 13,068 sqftListing provided by Eightline Real EstateMLS 1593335
- $500,0006 beds, 3 baths3,178 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate - SolidMLS 1593261
- 0 beds, 0 bathlot 4.55 acListing provided by Probe RealtorsMLS 1593262
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.