To live near Soldier Summit Utah starts with Custom MLS Search in Soldier Summit UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, land, houses in the local Area Real Estate property.
Soldier Summit is the name of both a mountain pass in the Wasatch Mountains in Utah and a ghost town located at the pass. Soldier Summit has been an important transportation route between the Wasatch Front and Price, Utah, since the area was settled by the Mormon pioneers. It is on the route of both U.S. Route 6 and the old main line of the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railroad (D&RGW), now owned and operated by the Union Pacific Railroad. Located where the road makes a brief bend through the extreme southwest corner of Wasatch County, Soldier Summit historically had more to do with nearby Utah County. At one time both the state highway department and the railroad had operations at the summit, but with the exception of a gas station that is sometimes open, the town site is now abandoned. Today it is a popular rest stop and photo spot for railfans. Many railfans also take pictures of the Gilluly loops, a series of horseshoe curves on the western approach to the summit. The California Zephyr Amtrak passenger train uses this route.
Information provided by Wikipedia.
Soldier Summit Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 1 Bed, 2 Baths1,260 sqft lot 37,898 sqftListing provided by Osmond Real EstateMLS 1625171
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 9.27 acListing provided by PMI RealtyMLS 1576864
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 11.65 acListing provided by PMI RealtyMLS 1529035
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 8.98 acListing provided by PMI RealtyMLS 1502481
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 10.77 acListing provided by PMI RealtyMLS 1394230