To live in West Jordan Utah starts with a Custom MLS Search in our West Jordan UT Real Estate Guide to find homes for sale, condos, apartments and information for houses in local Real Estate.
West Jordan is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City and has a mixed economy. According to the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 103,712, placing it as the fourth most populous in the state. The city occupies the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley at an elevation of 4,330 feet (1,320 m). Named after the nearby Jordan River, the limits of the city begin on the river's western bank and end in the eastern foothills of the Oquirrh Mountains, where Kennecott Copper Mine, the world's largest man-made excavation is located. Settled in the mid-19th century, the city has developed into its own regional center. As of 2012, the city has four major retail centers; with Jordan Landing being one of the largest mixed-use planned developments in the Intermountain West. Companies headquartered in West Jordan include Mountain America Credit Union, Lynco Sales & Service, SME Steel, and Cyprus Credit Union. The city has one major hospital, Jordan Valley Medical Center, and a campus of Salt Lake Community College, which is designed to become the main campus by 2020. City landmarks include Gardner Village, established in 1850, and South Valley Regional Airport, formerly known as "Salt Lake Airport #2." The airport serves general aviation operations as well as a base for the Utah Army National Guard for Apache and Black Hawk helicopters.
Information provided by Wikepedia.
West Jordan Real Estate Guide Listings
For additional searches please fill in your parameters in the boxes below or pick a different City Real Estate Guide.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 5 beds, 2 baths1,770 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by Windermere Real Estate-Utah (Salt Lake Branch)MLS 1596079
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,412 sqft lot 436 sqftListing provided by Century 21 EverestMLS 1596031
- 3 beds, 3 baths3,104 sqft lot 11,326 sqftListing provided by Paradise Real EstateMLS 1595773
- 6 beds, 2 baths3,496 sqft lot 10,455 sqftListing provided by Paradise Real EstateMLS 1595753
- 5 beds, 3 baths2,520 sqft lot 20,038 sqftListing provided by Anasazi Realty, IncMLS 1595862
- 4 beds, 4 baths4,849 sqft lot 13,940 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah - Salt LakeMLS 1595553
- 3 beds, 3 baths4,028 sqft lot 12,633 sqftListing provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah - Salt LakeMLS 1595551
- 3 beds, 3 baths2,876 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Mountainland RealtyMLS 1594845
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,332 sqft lot 16,118 sqftListing provided by Unity Group Real EstateMLS 1594809
- $379,0003 beds, 2 baths2,698 sqft lot 18,731 sqftListing provided by KW Salt Lake City Keller Williams Real EstateMLS 1594575
- 4 beds, 4 baths4,130 sqft lot 8,712 sqftListing provided by Century Communities Realty of Utah, LLCMLS 1594522
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,162 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListing provided by Latitude 40 PropertiesMLS 1594258
- $259,900Price Drop3 beds, 1 bath1,362 sqft lot 5,228 sqftListing provided by KW South Valley Keller WilliamsMLS 1594042
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,880 sqft lot 6,970 sqftListing provided by IMPOWER REAL ESTATE - NINJAMLS 1594135
- Price Drop3 beds, 3 baths3,275 sqft lot 9,148 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1593963
- 4 beds, 3 baths3,977 sqft lot 10,454 sqftListing provided by HomieMLS 1593913
- 5 beds, 4 baths3,246 sqft lot 6,534 sqftListing provided by Flat Rate HomesMLS 1593715
- $299,9006 beds, 2 baths2,646 sqft lot 8,277 sqftListing provided by Equity Real Estate (Solutions)MLS 1593705
The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2019 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
The information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.